This Building was built in 1914 by R.B. Davis and used as a Drug Store for many years. Miles Slater was the pharmacist. The original pressed-tin ceiling and the original safe are still in good condition and are interesting features of the Oneida Pioneer Museum.
For Many Years this building housed the State Liquor Store and was later used as a Sears Catalog Outlet. It has been the home of the Oneida Pioneer Museum since 1992.
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR