Mead Street and Schoolhouse Road
The Old Field Preserve consists of 100 acres of trails open to hiking and horseback riding. Formerly part of the Van Cortlandt Manor, in 1776 Enoch Mead settled and farmed the land until 1974. The Preserve was created in 2003 and is currently owned by the Town of Lewisboro and Westchester County with a New York State conservation easement. The Old Field Preserve derives its name from the five fields, at various stages of succession, that it encompasses. The trail is about 2.5 miles.
Level: Easy, with some rough wet areas.