Step back in time as you stroll through our pre-1840’s living history village called a “Rendezvous”. Visit with costumed folks dressed in colonial attire or as grizzled old mountain men. Walk down Trader’s Row to find wares possibly found in our pioneer ancestor’s trading post!
- Handmade Crafts: 130+ Quality Vendors
- Live Entertainment: Singin' and Country Pickin' at 4 Stages
- Antique Farm Equipment Display: Tractors, Sawmill, Horses and Much More!
- Living History: Military and Historical Displays
- Delicious Food: Over 20 Country Vittles Vendors
- Kids Activities: Crafts ~ Face Painting
- One-Room School
- Tiny Tots Train Rides
Tuesday, Nov 23, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Thursday, Oct 28, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Thursday, Oct 28, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR