- The city reserves the right to close the facility for any circumstances deemed necessary, or restricts entry to this facility and to ask persons to leave this facility if any of the following rules are not followed or if unsafe behavior is observed.
- The skateboard park is an unsupervised facility. Skateboarding and in-line skating are dangerous sports that can result in serious injury. All participants entering the park do so at their own risk.
- No skateboarding or inline skating shall be permitted when the equipment is wet or icy.
- The skateboard park is for skateboards and in-line skates only. No bicycles, scooters or motorized vehicles are permitted.
- Users will refrain from bringing loose items into the fenced in area, including backpacks, food, beverages, etc.
- Safety equipment must be worn at all times when on the concrete area (including breaks). This includes shirts, shoes / sneakers, helmets, kneepads and elbow pads. All equipment must be worn to the manufacturer’s specifications. Wrist guards are optional.
- Youth ages 12 and under are recommended to be adult supervised at all times.
- The use of alcohol, drugs and tobacco are prohibited. Additionally, profanity, abusive language and vandalism are prohibited. In the event anyone violates this provision, they shall be subject to permanent expulsion from the facility and further subject to any and all penalties provided by law.
- Skateboarding is prohibited on City property surrounding the skateboard park. For example, hockey rink, Allen Park facilities, parking lots, basketball and tennis courts.
- Any organized event wishing to utilize the skateboard park must receive prior written approval from the Department of Recreation.
Monday, Jun 28, 2021 at 11:00am Eastern Time
Monday, Jun 14, 2021 at 2:00pm Eastern Time
Wednesday, Jun 16, 2021 at 10:00am Central Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR