2300 Civic Center Drive
North Las Vegas,
Providing comprehensive, quality public library services, programs and materials to the North Las Vegas community in an inviting atmosphere.
To provide the best library services to the residents of North Las Vegas in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible by:
1. Promoting reading, reading readiness programs and cooperative literacy programs throughout the Southern Nevada community.
2. Offering the opportunity for self-development to people of all ages and stages of education.
3. Recognizing that knowledge, information, and entertainment are presented in many formats such as printed word, audio, and video recordings, and computerized databases.
4. Providing specialized resources to sustain and encourage the growth and well-being of the community.
5. Supporting the educational, civic, and cultural activities of individuals, organizations, and groups in the community.
6. Maintaining collections of resources which reflect the present, past, and a vision for the future.
7. Promoting and preserving those materials which chronicle the life and culture of the citizens of North Las Vegas.
8. Supporting cooperative efforts among local and state-wide libraries.
9. Making library materials available to all members of the community