The Nevada Northern Railway Museum:
- A historic passenger railroad featuring train rides pulled by century-old steam engines
- Also offering hundreds of Hands-On-History events year around for railfans, explorers, historians, and adventurers
- A registered National Historic Landmark
- Consisting of the original railway locomotives, rolling stock, track, passenger station, and buildings that served the historic copper mining region of Central Nevada for over a century.
- All of this is being preserved by a 501(c) non-profit historic museum foundation so you can step back in time and enjoy a piece of American history.
Tuesday, Nov 30, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time
Saturday, Dec 4, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Monday, Dec 6, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR