The Nemaha County Agricultural Society Inc.,is responsible for the operation of the annual Nemaha County Fair & management for the facilities & fairgrounds
Nemaha County Agricultural Society objectives:
- To promote agriculture in southeast Nebraska
- To motivate, develop, and recognize the leaders of today and tomorrow through competitive entries and wholesome activities.
- Provide funding to operate the Nemaha County Fair
- Provide Entertainment & Carnival for the fair attendees
- Maintain the buildings & grounds for use during the fair and for community and individual use during the calendar year.
- Support the Pioneer Farm Family Award and Heritage Farm Award, which is sponsored by the The Knights of Ak-Sar-Ben Foundation and the Nebraska Farm Bureau Federation.
- Support American Legion Baseball programs
- Support Horse Arena in conjunction with the Saddle Club.
Monday, May 23, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Streaming via YouTube Live
Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Mountain Time
Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Online via Zoom
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR