The mission of the National Corvette Museum is the celebration of the Corvette's invention and the preservation of the legendary automobile's past, present and future. The Museum will serve as an educational and research model for all to enjoy.
The Museum is to:
- Promote the restoration, preservation and conservation of America's sports car.
- Be a repository of and preserved printed technical materials and historical information on the Corvette automobile.
- Enhance the knowledge of the general public regarding the design, development, construction and history of the Corvette automobile.
- Provide information to the general public, collectors and automobile historians about the Corvette automobile.
- Provide a facility to house and display the Corvette automobile for public exhibition and research in the areas of the automotive sciences and automobile mechanics.
- Provide historical literature and memorabilia on the Corvette automobile from its development to the present day for the general public and collectors.
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR