Mountain View Middle School
6011 North Chase
We at Mountain View Middle School are dedicated to developing a challenging, integrated curriculum that prepares our students for the future. With the cooperation of staff, students and parents, we are committed to providing a rewarding education for each individual in a clean, safe, respectful environment.
Students have emotional and social needs unique to their age, have different learning styles and are at a turning point in their lives.
Parents/Guardians are supportive and involved in the development of their child.
The staff of Mountain View is knowledgeable about and committed to the academic success and personal development of their students.
Therefore, we are committed to the following Beliefs:
- To offer an integrated curriculum that is challenging, rewarding and prepares our students for the future.
- To maintain a clean, safe and attractive learning environment
- To share the responsibility for student learning between teachers, students, parents and the community
- To be sensitive to the individual maturity level of our students academically, emotionally, physically and socially.
- That consistent rules and discipline are necessary for all individuals
- When given opportunities, everyone is accountable for their own success.