The Vision/Value Statement:
The Library will strive for excellence in all facets of its service, committing its skilled, dedicated and courteous staff to serve as a destination for Montville residents of all ages.
The Mission Statement:
The Montville Township Public Library is committed to:
- Fulfilling residents' educational, professional and social needs with access to varying types of media, technology and information sharing.
- Stimulating children's interests and appreciation for reading and learning.
- Encouraging Montville's youth to take advantage of the wealth of educational opportunities within the Library.
- Respecting the public's trust by ensuring accountability and transparency in the efficient and effective governance of the Library and use of public funds.
- Providing the residents of Montville with a qualified, efficient and professional staff.
- Fostering collaboration between the Library, the municipality and the Board of Education for the benefit of all Montville residents.
The Montville Township Public Library serves the communities of Towaco, Pine Brook and Montville.
In addition to our collection of books and magazines, we also have an impressive collection of audiobooks, books on tape, books on CD and movies (VHS and DVD). Our Chinese book and newspaper collections are significant, as is our collection of both Chinese and Bollywood movies.
The library's attached auditorium, the Pio Costa, seats 250 and is where most of our adult programs are held. This summer we began showing movies on the built-in projector screen, and we have been developing even more programming to utilize this space.
Thursday, Feb 3, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Sunday, Dec 5, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Monday, Dec 6, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Virtual via Zoom
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR