Douglas County Libraries is a passionate advocate for literacy and lifelong learning.
Through engagement, education, and entertainment, Douglas County Libraries transforms lives and builds community.
Deliver Books & More
- Maintain and display a current, high-quality collection that meets our public's needs
- Ensure accessibility and services for all members of our diverse community
- Be champions for literacy and our role in it
Explore & Discover:
- Provide people, experiences, programs and spaces that inspire exploration and discovery
Be Friendly & Helpful:
- Maintain a high-level of friendly, supportive services and interactions that are helpful and impart knowledge
Blaze a Trail:
- Create future relevance by being innovative and visionary while respecting our past
- Communicate to create engagement, collaboration, meaningful connections, community, growth and trust
Make It Work:
- Ensure functioning and well maintained equipment, technology and facilities, for organizational success
Thursday, Oct 29, 2020 at 3:30pm Pacific Time
Saturday, Nov 7, 2020
Anywhere YOU are!
Monday, Nov 9, 2020 at 10:00am Pacific Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR