To foster a market for privately owned food growers, artisans and purveyors (many of whom have Wisconsin roots) and to promote a different way in which consumers shop, cook, eat and experience food.
To create a "gathering place" experience like none other in Southeastern Wisconsin that educates, provokes, entertains, amuses and engages all those who come through our doors.
- To promote economic vitality within the Historic Third Ward neighborhood, the city of Milwaukee, and the State of Wisconsin.
- To support small businesses that offer unique products and expertise.
- To support our local artists, crafters and food purveyors by providing a unique opportunity during the summer months with our Outdoor Urban Market.
- To attract urbanites, suburbanites, tourists and people of all backgrounds, races and creeds.
- To create employment opportunities through new business formation.
- To cultivate a gathering place for community residents and downtown employees.
- To expand food choices for consumers that reflect Milwaukee's vibrant, international heritage.
- To enhance knowledge of food sources and nutrition through educational programs and direct interaction between producers, vendors, chefs and consumers.
- To engage the public through private events, cooking demonstrations and classes.
June 1 - September 31, 2019
Saturdays, 10AM - 2PM
Location: St. Paul Avenue
Tuesday, Oct 26, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. Central Time
Thursday, Nov 11, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. Central Time
Webinar Hosted by Fox Valley Technical Community College
Saturday, Dec 4, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Central Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR