Metro Health is an Academic Health Care System committed to Our Communities by Saving Lives, Restoring Health, Promoting Wellness and providing Outstanding, Life-long Care Accessible to All.
- We respect the dignity of those in our care, serving them with compassion and high quality, regardless of their ability to pay
- Excellence in teaching and research is fundamental to our ability to deliver outstanding care
- We practice evidence-based medicine, and assess our performance based on patient outcomes, safety and quality
- Employees and their passion are our greatest strength
- We function as a partnership of faculty, staff and management.
The Metro Health System is one of the largest, most comprehensive health care providers in Northeast Ohio, serving the medical needs of the Greater Cleveland community for 170 years. More than 500 primary care and specialty care physicians practice within The Metro Health System. Affiliated since 1914 with Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Metro Health is a center for medical research and education, with all active staff physicians holding Case faculty appointments.
The Metro Health System is comprised of a major medical center, a rehabilitation hospital, two long-term care/ skilled nursing centers, an outpatient surgery center and a network of community based health care centers.
Metro Health Medical Center, located on the near west side of Cleveland, is a leader in trauma, emergency and critical care; women’s and children’s services, including high-risk obstetrical care and neonatal intensive care; comprehensive medical and surgical sub specialties; heart and vascular care; cancer care; senior health; stroke and rehabilitative health care services. Metro Health Medical Center offers the most advanced techniques in treating complex medical problems.
Thursday, Oct 29, 2020 at 11:00am Eastern Time
Tuesday, Nov 3, 2020 at 9:00am Eastern Time
Tuesday, Nov 10, 2020 at 9:00am Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR