Mission: Richardson Regional Medical Center will improve the quality of life through exceptional health care services for the people we serve.
Vision: We will be the first choice for health care based on our clinical excellence, our service and our people.
Values: These values reflect how we seek to relate to patients, families, physicians, employees, payers and communities we serve:
- Integrity – Conducting ourselves in an ethical manner
- Service – Serving with an attitude of respect and concern
- Quality – Providing clinical excellence and safe patient care
- Innovation – Implementing new practices, programs and technology
- Stewardship – Managing resources responsibly
Friday, Nov 5, 2021 at 11:30 a.m. Central Time
Tuesday, Nov 30, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Central Time
Friday, Dec 10, 2021 at 11:30 a.m. Central Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR