Here’s a little information about Meadowbrook Orchards.
We were founded in 1912 by John Chandler, a man who was passionate about growing and selling apples. Over the decades, the Chandler family has managed to hold on to our farm through a fire, hurricanes and other natural disasters.
Today’s generation of Chandlers has modernized the farm to make it as eco-friendly and efficient as possible. In addition to our booming apple wholesale operation, we have a friendly year-round restaurant, a popular bakery and a farmstore featuring our own specialty food products.
You can also find us at local farmers markets and events. We offer a fruit CSA featuring our own apples, raspberries, and blueberries.
Our scenic orchards and restaurant can be rented for any occasion. You can bring home our homemade pies, baked goods, and frozen entries to enjoy any time. We sell hundreds of pies for every holiday. In addition, we offer catering for meetings, parties, and events.
Meadowbrook Orchards offers an exceptional visitor experience by providing the highest quality locally-grown fruit, fresh and delicious prepared and packaged foods, great merchandise, and year-round fun for the whole family.
- To carry Meadowbrook Orchards and its agricultural heritage into the next generation.
- To maintain the highest quality of fruit production, grown using sustainable methods and IPM (Integrated Pest Management).
- To create a culture of customer service that everyone recognizes as superlative.
- To continue to grow and improve the products and services we provide for the customers we serve.
- To become more visible and thus increase the number of visitors to the farm each year.
Quality: Presenting the best product to our customers at all times, produced with care and commitment to the highest standards, while using sustainable methods.
Respect: Treating everyone the way that you would want to be treated.
Customer Service: Putting the customer first. Making each customer feel part of the Meadowbrook Orchards family. Making each person feel special.
Inclusion: Informing and involving our staff in the operations and decisions that impact productivity, efficiency and growth of the company.
Thursday, Jun 24, 2021 at 11:00am Eastern Time
Sunday, Jun 27, 2021 at 1:00pm Eastern Time
Monday, Jun 28, 2021 at 11:00am Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR