To provide a framework for the delivery of relevant resources meeting their educational, cultural, civic, business and life-long learning needs to residents of all ages of member communities through a network of locally-focused libraries in which knowledgeable, service-oriented staff members offer access to information, books and other materials in a variety of formats using contemporary technology, and which encourage and foster reciprocal community involvement to educate, inform and enrich the lives of a diverse population.
- To develop programs and services for adults, children and new readers which meet and anticipate their needs.
- To assess, select, organize and maintain a collection of materials and information sources of value to and desired by the community.
- To maintain technological currency with the needs and capabilities of library users.
- To provide reader's advisory, reference and referral services responsive to user needs.
- To maximize cost-effective access to all library resources for all library users.
- To involve local communities in their libraries' effectiveness through volunteerism and funding augmentation
Tuesday, Nov 30, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time
Webinar Hosted by Canterbury Business Center
Tuesday, Nov 30, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Thursday, Dec 2, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR