2nd and Washington Streets
Luster Park, located at the corner of 2nd and Washington Streets, originally was called The Railroad Park and has been in existence since the early 1900's. It was renamed in 1988 in honor of the gentlemen who won the now famous horseshoe match but named the city after his friend Owens. The community decided Luster needed some recognition and hence named this park after him. The park features two horseshoe pits, covered picnic area and playground equipment.