The Luck Area Historical Society Museum is 2000 square feet of display space which houses artifacts that have been donated or loaned to the LAHS.Â Included are displays of Duncan Yo-Yo artifacts, remembering the two decades when all of the wood Duncan Yo-Yo's were made in Luck from local maples. A display of William Foster, the founder of Luck, a large display of carpenter and blacksmithing tools collected by Edwin Pedersen; also many local Indian artifacts, including the headdress of Father Gordon "The Indian Priest" 1885-1948. As well as hundreds of items which originated in Luck or Den-mark, and once used by those who immigrated and lived in the area.
It is also headquarters of the Polk County Genealogical Society that helps interested visitors find information on their family's past.
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR