We are committed to providing affordable quality healthcare to the citizens of Southern West Virginia and beyond. We strive to enhance the quality of life of the members of the communities we serve by improving health outcomes through excellent care and by helping people to adopt more healthy lifestyles. We are dedicated to maintaining our status as a recognized leader in the rural health care industry. We want to make our communities proud of their association with us by being a visible partner and a leader in growth and change. We remain faithful to our responsibility to make Lincoln Primary Care Center a great place to work so that we can continue to attract, educate, and train the very best.
1. Provide appropriate care for the persons suffering from illness or disabilities, which require that such persons receive hospital or clinical care.
2. Provide and participate in Health Promotion and Disease Prevention activities in Lincoln County community and service area.
3. Promote or carry on scientific research related to the care of the sick and injured.
4. Provide a learning environment for students pursuing careers in healthcare.
LPCC will be responsible for improving the quality of life for the citizens of Lincoln County through increase years of productive life.
1. We are proud of our LEGACY as the first federally designated rural health center in the nation.
2. We believe in demonstrating empathy and compassion for our patients, and showing respect for all people.
3. We operate with integrity and display ethical behavior in everything we do.
4. We take pride in who we are and in the competence and skills of our staff.
5. We believe that positive results come from disciplined effort and a willingness to do what is right.
7. We conduct ourselves at all times mindful of our position as a partner and leader in the communities we serve.
8. We all hold one another accountable for all these things.
Friday, Sep 10, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Wednesday, Sep 22, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Monday, Aug 9, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR