After a 14-year, $22 million restoration and rehabilitation, the Mansion is now open to the public as a museum. It also serves the citizens of California as the state’s official reception center for leaders from around the world.
The Leland Stanford Mansion is a stunning example of the splendor and elegance of the Victorian era in California. On your tour of the 19,000-square-foot Mansion you will see:
• 17-foot ceilings
• Gilded mirrors and exquisitely detailed carved moldings
• Beautifully restored woodwork
• Elegant 19th century crystal and bronze light fixtures
• Historic paintings
• Re-created carpeting and draperies based on photographs from the 1870s to
match the original interior design
• Original period furnishings that belonged to the Stanfords.
• 19th-Century style gardens
Tuesday, Dec 7, 2021 at 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time
Thursday, Dec 9, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Tuesday, Dec 14, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR