The library is located in the Laguna Hills Community Center. The Laguna Hills Community Center and Sports Complex is located on Alicia Parkway and the corner of Paseo de Valencia .
To provide a framework for the delivery of relevant resources meeting their educational, cultural, civic, business and life-long learning needs to residents of all ages of member communities through a network of locally-focused libraries in which knowledgeable, service-oriented staff members offer access to information, books and other materials in a variety of formats using contemporary technology, and which encourage and foster reciprocal community involvement to educate, inform and enrich the lives of a diverse population.
- To develop programs and services for adults, children and new readers which meet and anticipate their needs.
- To assess, select, organize and maintain a collection of materials and information sources of value to and desired by the community.
- To maintain technological currency with the needs and capabilities of library users.
- To provide reader's advisory, reference and referral services responsive to user needs.
- To maximize cost-effective access to all library resources for all library users.
- To involve local communities in their libraries' effectiveness through volunteerism and funding augmentation.
Friday, Dec 11, 2020 at 1:00pm Pacific Time
WEBINAR hosted by Canterbury
Sunday, Jan 17, 2021 at 1:00pm Pacific Time
Webinar hosted by Women's Business Center at JEDI
Monday, Nov 30, 2020 at 10:00am Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR