The Ladera Ranch Branch of the Orange County Public Library is located in the Administration Building of the Ladera Ranch Elementary and Middle School.
This is a unique collaboration between the Capistrano Unified School District and the Orange County Public Library.
To provide a framework for the delivery of relevant resources meeting their educational, cultural, civic, business and life-long learning needs to residents of all ages of member communities through a network of locally-focused libraries in which knowledgeable, service-oriented staff members offer access to information, books and other materials in a variety of formats using contemporary technology, and which encourage and foster reciprocal community involvement to educate, inform and enrich the lives of a diverse population.
- To develop programs and services for adults, children and new readers which meet and anticipate their needs.
- To assess, select, organize and maintain a collection of materials and information sources of value to and desired by the community.
- To maintain technological currency with the needs and capabilities of library users.
- To provide reader's advisory, reference and referral services responsive to user needs.
- To maximize cost-effective access to all library resources for all library users.
- To involve local communities in their libraries' effectiveness through volunteerism and funding augmentation.
Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time
Wednesday, Jun 1, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Zoom: Link Will be Provided
Wednesday, Jun 8, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Zoom | Link Will be Provided
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR