213 S Brownson Ave.
The Kingsley Public Library (KPL) was established circa 1910 as the Kingsley Women's Civic Club Library. It was moved to its current location in 1939.
The collection includes books for children and adult fiction and nonfiction. There are also magazines, children's videos, and compact discs. Computers are available for e-mail and internet use. We have internet access too! There is a summer reading club and story times. When KPL is closed, patrons may return their materials in the dropbox outside the building on the North side.