- To assemble, preserve and administer, in organized collections, books and related educational, historical and recreational materials in order to promote knowledge, enlightened citizenship and the enrichment of personal lives.
- To serve as the information center of the community.
- To provide the opportunity for continuous self-education of children, young people and adults.
- To identify with community needs, to provide programs of service to meet such needs, and to cooperate with other organizations, agencies, and institutions which can provide local programs or services.
- To cooperate with the school district libraries to strengthen community resources.
- To provide opportunity for a more advantageous use of leisure time through books, audiovisual materials, programs, and other art forms and formats.
- To inform the public of library objectives and services, and encourage use and support of the library by maintaining good public relations throughout the community.
Friday, Dec 3, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Thursday, Dec 2, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Thursday, Dec 2, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Virtual via Zoom
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR