Reflecting the mission of Indiana University Health, IU Health White Memorial Hospital's mission is to improve the health of our patients and community through innovation and excellence in care, education, research and service.
As an integrated health care system, IU Health White Memorial Hospital strives to be the preeminent leader in clinical care, education, research and service for our region. Our excellence is measured by objective evidence and established best practices. Exemplary levels of respect and dignity are given to patients and their families, while professionalism and collegiality mark relationships between employees and physicians.
- Total patient care, including mind, body and spirit.
- Excellence in education for healthcare providers.
- The highest quality of care and respect for life.
- Charity, equality and justice in health care.
- Leadership in health promotion and wellness.
- Research excellence.
- An internal community of mutual trust and respect.
Thursday, Sep 30, 2021 at 3:30 p.m. Central Time
Webinar Hosted by Innovative Business Solutions, LLC
Wednesday, Sep 22, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Thursday, Sep 23, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR