Indiana University Health's mission is to improve the health of our patients and community through innovation and excellence in care, education, research and service.
- Total patient care, including mind, body and spirit
- Excellence in education for health care providers
- Quality of care and respect for life
- Charity, equality and justice in health care
- Leadership in health promotion and wellness
- Excellence in research
- An internal community of mutual trust and respect
The vision that guides IU Health is as follows: "IU Health strives to be a preeminent leader in clinical care, education, research and service. Our excellence is measured by objective evidence and established best practices. Exemplary levels of respect and dignity are given to patients and their families, while professionalism and collegiality mark relationships between employees and physicians. IU Health continues to focus on innovation and excellence through collaboration among its partner hospitals and its affiliation with Indiana University School of Medicine."
Wednesday, Jul 14, 2021 at 1:00pm Central Time
Webinar Hosted by Innovative Business Solutions, LLC
Thursday, Jun 24, 2021 at 6:00pm Pacific Time
Online via Zoom
Friday, Jun 25, 2021 at 2:00pm Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR