The Indo-American Arts Council is a registered 501(c)3 not-for-profit, secular service and resource arts organization charged with the mission of promoting and building the awareness, creation, production, exhibition, publication and performance of Indian and cross-cultural art forms in North America.
The IAAC supports all artistic disciplines in the classical, fusion, folk and innovative forms influenced by the arts of India. We work cooperatively with colleagues around the United States to broaden our collective audiences and to create a network for shared information, resources and funding.
Our focus is to work with artists and arts organizations in North America as well as to facilitate artists and arts organizations from India to exhibit, perform and produce their works here.
IAAC Goals and Objectives
- Build an awareness of Indian artistic disciplines in North America.
- Raise enough money to be able to sponsor artist's activities.
- Function as a central clearing house for funds for artistic disciplines.
- Present artistic events in the disciplines.
- Promote and build an interested, aware and educated audience.
- Act as a service and resource center for Indian art, artists and arts organizations.
- Compile directories of artists in each of the artistic disciplines.
- Have our own space.
- Have regular outreach programs to schools and colleges,
- Encourage young artists to present their work.
- Create a network for all the various artistic disciplines to share information and ideas.
- Foster an exchange of artists and arts related information between India and the United States.
Monday, Nov 8, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Wednesday, Nov 10, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Wednesday, Nov 17, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR