- To provide access to local and healthy foods.
- To support local farms and market gardens
- To educate the public about agriculture, healthy eating habits and local foods
- To enrich the lives of the community
- To promote sustainable agricultural practices
The creation of a community based market which provides healthy local food while fostering civic pride, community involvement, social and environmental benefits. A community capable of providing a food supply which financially supports local citizens.
May 10, 2019 - October 11, 2019
Fridays, 9AM - 1PM
Location: 100 East Main Street
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR