6518 Miles Avenue
The Huntington Park Library was founded in August 1913 and was housed in the City Hall, where it remained until January 1924, when it was moved to 2869 Irvington Avenue. The library moved again in 1931 into a building at the corner of ZoÃ« & Rugby Avenues. In 1933, Huntington Park became one of the twenty-four municipalities participating in the County Library System. The library kept growing, and relocated to its current location on Miles Avenue in 1970. Huntington Park Library serves both residents of the immediate community and also people from the surrounding areas.