Highland Park Public Library
31 North 5th Avenue
In January 1922, G. Wallace Conover established the town’s first lending library which boasted a circulation of over 20, 000 books by the next year. In 1946, the Highland Park Library rented a larger space and thirteen years later acquired it's own building on North Sixth Avenue in 1959. Improvements were made in 1966 and again in 1977. A major expansion and refurbishing finished in 1994 reflects the borough’s ever increasing use of library services.