- Hours : Dawn to Dusk
- All pets must be on a leash and pet waste must be picked up.
- No pets in playgrounds or on sports fields or concert/event areas
- No smoking in playgrounds or on sports fields or concert/event areas
- No drugs
- No profanity
- Alcoholic beverages prohibited (except as provided by Ordinance 4-2012-13)
- No motorized objects except mobility devices on walkways and paths
- No firearms (except as provided by Resolution 37-2010-11)
- Parking in designated areas only
- No smoking within 25 feet of entrances to buildings (State law)
- No camping or open fires (except with Parks Department Approval)
- No sleeping on park benches, picnic tables, sidewalks, walking/running/biking trails or paths or inside buildings or other structures within the park.
- No metal or artifact detecting
- No disturbance of plants or wildlife
Dog Park Rules
- Park users must immediately clean up and properly dispose of any waste left by their own dog(s).
- Unaltered dogs, puppies under the age of four months, dogs with contagious diseases or aggressive dogs are not allowed in the Bark Park.
- Park users must be inside the Dog Park, within view of their dogs and have access to a leash at all times.
- Dogs must be under voice control.
- Dogs shall not dig or disturb park resources
- The minimum age for human users is 18 years of age.
- Children between the ages of 5 and 17 may enter with a parent or guardian.
- Children less than 5 years old are not permitted in the fenced area for their safety.
- No more than two dogs per person in the off-leash area at one time
- Dog shows or training classes by reservation only
- NO grooming, smoking, food or drinks other than water, glass containers or animals other than dogs are allowed in the off leash area.
- The park can be closed at any time by Parks and Recreation for maintenance.
- All other general park rules and city ordinances must be obeyed.
- Violation of rules may result in loss of privileges for use of the dog park.
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR