Green Springs Public Library
217 North Broadway Street
Memorial Library was dedicated in September, 1921, after community fund-raising projects and the gift of the building itself by the former Presbyterian Church. In 1969, the Memorial Library board petitioned Birchard Public Library to become a branch library, which the Birchard Public Library board approved. Major renovations were done to the original building after the bond issue of 1987.