Over the last several years, membership dues and funds raised at Friends events have been used by the library for (among other things):
- Programs for children of all ages, from toddlers to teens;
- Adult programming, including lectures, exhibits, film series, readings, theatrical performances and concerts;
- The purchase of CDs, audio books, DVDs, Playaways, and museum passes;
- The acquisition of a grand piano for the library’s program room, thanks to which the library now can offer a regular series of music performances;
- The restoration of the beautiful Tiffany Reading Room of the original Public Library in Irvington Town Hall.
- The transformation of the library courtyard into a reading garden in honor of Pamela Strachan.
Monday, Nov 1, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Monday, Nov 8, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Wednesday, Nov 10, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR