Friends Of The Grandville Public Library
4055 Maple Street South West
The Grandville library took its roots from a bookmobile service. In April of 1952, the Grandville community established its first library in the renovated quarters of the former pumping station on Maple Street. It then moved to the city hall complex. Today the Grandville branch of the Kent District Library resides just up the street from its first location.