About the Library:
The Friends of the Cranbury Public Library is a not-for-profit organization, founded in 1994. The common interest and goal our members is to have the best library services possible. FCPL's meetings and programs are open to the public.
Voted Outstanding Friends Group in 1997 by the Libraries of Middlesex, the FCPL have donated hundreds of books, videos, CDs and reference materials in the past eight years. In addition, the Friends have donated and continue to donate furniture and materials, sponsor programs and provide hospitality at Library events.
The Friends invite library and book lovers to join in supporting the Cranbury Public Library. While some members support the Friends simply by paying their annual dues, volunteer opportunities abound and many of our members donate both time and talent.
- Encourage literacy and a love of reading
- Keep the public informed about local, state, and federal legislation affecting public libraries
- Stimulate public support of the Library
- Solicit corporate and private donations of funds and equipment for the Library
- Conduct used book sales to recycle books and raise funds
- Deliver books to the disabled and home-bound
- Sponsor or assist with special Library programs.
Thursday, Feb 3, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Tuesday, Dec 7, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Wednesday, Dec 8, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR