The Friends are a group of library users who appreciate libraries and what they bring to communities for adults, teens and children. We contribute our time and money to support the Library and its programs.
How Do We Help?
Traditionally the Friends:
- Raise funds to provide extra items not in the library budget, as well as for special events
- Collect, sort and sell the books and media at the Library’s semi-annual Book Sales
- Plan events for the library – cultural, educational, crafts, and entertainment
- Enrich the Children’s Summer Reading Program with shows and materials
- Provide and serve refreshments at library events
Thursday, Oct 28, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Saturday, Nov 13, 2021 at 9:45 a.m. Eastern Time
Wednesday, Oct 27, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time
Virtual - Zoom
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR