The mission of the Free Library of New Hope and Solebury is:
• To provide all people in our community with a universally accessible, diverse and inclusive collection.
• To create a forum for members of the community to discuss concerns and issues of the day and to experience cultural events.
• To bring generations together to help each other and to support learning.
• To foster a friendly, intergenerational, multi-cultural, tolerant and inclusive community and to cultivate an environment where the talents of everyone are recognized.
• To work together with other organizations in the area to create an enriched cultural experience for all.
Library goals are:
Members of the growing New Hope-Solebury community will have a safe, welcoming, universally accessible, friendly library with ample space for a suitable collection, sufficient parking and appropriate rooms for study, tutoring, group meetings, exhibits and special programs.
Members of the New Hope-Solebury community will have access to the information they need to participate fully as informed citizens.
Members of the New Hope-Solebury community will have opportunities to celebrate our unique character and to foster a friendly, intergenerational, multi-cultural, tolerant and inclusive community.
Preschool children in the New Hope-Solebury community will have programs and materials to enable them to enter school ready to learn to read, write and learn.
Members of the New Hope-Solebury community will have the services and support they need to express themselves creatively through original writing and storytelling via available media.
Members of the New Hope-Solebury community will have a chance to continue learning throughout their lives and will find entertainment and materials that stimulate their imaginations.
Friday, Dec 3, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
Virtual via Zoom
Friday, Dec 3, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Virtual via Zoom
Sunday, Dec 5, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR