The Findlay-Hancock County Public Library encourages and supports lifelong reading, viewing and listening in the pursuit of knowledge and joy.
- We value free and open access to the library and library services for all citizens.
- We value our patrons by serving them equally, respectfully and with a friendly attitude.
- We value lifelong learning and reading for joy.
- We value the privacy of our patrons.
- We value our community by playing an active role in improving quality of life.
The Findlay-Hancock County Public Library was founded in 1888 and was originally located in the Hancock County Courthouse. The library opened to the public on January 27, 1890 . The library’s primary source of funding comes from the Public Library Fund, a portion of Ohio’s tax revenue distributed to each county to divide among its local public libraries. In addition, a local operating levy was passed by Hancock County residents in 2010.
Monday, Jun 12, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time
Monday, Jun 12, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. Mountain Time
Monday, Jun 12, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. Mountain Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR