Family Service provides affordable mental health care for residents of the local community. Our services improve the emotional and psychological well-being of those we serve and help them to lead happier, healthier and more productive lives.
Family Service envisions a future in which all persons have access to quality mental health care when needed. Family Service is and will be the provider of choice for outpatient mental health care for residents of the local community. Our role is that of a primary care provider within a comprehensive community care model.
- Treating all persons with dignity and respect.
- Providing access to the highest quality care for all those in need.
- Helping our clients to exercise informed choice in all aspects of their care.
- Being responsive to the needs of our clients, our employees and the community.
- Conducting all activities of the organization in a manner that promotes responsibility, fairness, and good will towards others.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement at all levels of the organization.
- Acting as responsible stewards of the resources entrusted to us.
Monday, Sep 27, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Thursday, Sep 30, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time
Thursday, Sep 30, 2021 at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR