Open: Year Round
History and Timeline
- George and Nicki Bazaco purchased the first track of land (300 acres) in 1983
- The name DoukÃ©nie is Greek for Duchess and part of the owner's heritage.
- Vineyard I of Cabernet Sauvignon were planted in 1985.
- Vineyard II planted in 1989 with Riesling and Cabernet Franc.
- Vineyard III planted in 1993 with Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay. Additional vines were planted of Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Vineyard I expanded in 2003 to include Syrah and Petit Verdot.
- WInery constructed in 2006.
- An additional 200 acres were purchased in 2007.
- Vineyard IV was planted around the Silo with a collection of New Varietals, Clones and Rootstocks in 2008.
- Vineyard V was planted in 2011, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc.
Thursday, Jun 24, 2021 at 12:00pm Eastern Time
Wednesday, Jun 23, 2021 at 10:00am Eastern Time
Thursday, Jun 24, 2021 at 6:00pm Pacific Time
Online via Zoom
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR