The Dane County Farmers' Market, Inc. is an organization founded to pursue the following goals: - To give growers and producers of Wisconsin agricultural commodities and other farm-related products alternative marketing opportunities.
- To promote the sale of Wisconsin-grown farm products.
- To improve the variety, freshness, taste and nutritional value of produce available in the Madison area.
- To provide an opportunity for farmers and people from urban communities to deal directly with each other rather than through third parties, and to thereby get to know and learn from one another.
- To provide an educational forum for consumers to learn the uses and benefits of quality, locally grown or prepared food products.
- To provide educational opportunities for producers to test and refine their products and marketing skills.
- To enhance the quality of life in the greater Madison area by providing a community activity which fosters social gathering and interaction.
- To preserve Wisconsin's unique agricultural heritage and the historical role which farmers' markets have played in it.
Season: Spring, Summer and Fall
Saturday Market on the Square
April 15 – November 11, 2023
Saturday, 6.15am – 1.45 pm
Location: Tree-lined Grounds Surrounding the Wisconsin State Capitol Building - 2 East Main Street, Madison, WI 53713
April 19 - November 1, 2023
Wednesday, 8:30 am - 1:45 pm
Location: 200 Block Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd, Madison, WI 53713
Season: Fall and Winter
November 18, December 2, December 9 and December 16, 2023
Saturdays, 7:30 am – 12:00 pm
Location: Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center - 1 John Nolen Drive, Madison, WI 53703
Wednesday, Mar 29, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Tuesday, Apr 4, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Friday, Apr 14, 2023 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Find information about getting a COVID-19 vaccine in your state. CDC information is available at cdc.gov/coronavirus; additional AARP information and resources are at aarp.org/coronavirus. En español, visite aarp.org/elcoronavirus.
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR