The Community Health Center of Waterbury will serve as the healthcare home for residents of the Brass city and surrounding communities.
- Comprehensive primary medical care
- Sick and urgent care
- Well Child immunizations
- Physical exams
- Gynecological care, including family planning
- Behavioral Health services for adults and children
- Dental Hygiene
- Breast and cervical cancer early detection programs
- Nutrition counseling
- Assistance with application for public insurance programs and access to care regardless of financial situation.
- Chiropractic care
Wednesday, Aug 11, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Wednesday, Aug 18, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Wednesday, Aug 25, 2021 at 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR