Community Health Center is a Rural Health Clinic (RHC) providing primary care services to Braxton County and surrounding areas. Our medical staff and other employees are active participants in our community.
Benefits of receiving care at the Community Health Center include:
- Personalized care from competent and caring staff.
- Reduced fee offered for those who qualify.
- Easy access to all hospital services when needed.
- Easy parking and access to facility.
- Appointments preferred but walk-ins are accepted.
- Flexible hours from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily, Monday through Friday.
Friday, Sep 10, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Wednesday, Sep 22, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Tuesday, Aug 3, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR