2035 Nostrand Avenue
About the Library:
Clarendon Branch began in 1913 as an unstaffed deposit station in a Clarendon Road drug store. In 1947, it moved to its present location in a storefront, and in 1954 it assumed full branch status. In 1990, a new building opened on the site. Its distinctive design featured a skylit reading room and recreational courtyard won the Arts Commission Award for Excellence.