55 South College Street
Citizens Library's mission is to provide the resources to enrich, inform and educate the public.
- To ensure that all patrons will be able to rely on the quality and integrity of the library's information, services and staff.
- To select, acquire, organize, and maintain a diverse collection of materials in the most appropriate format.
- To promote intellectual freedom and cultural growth.
- To develop and maintain effective leadership on board, administrative, and staff levels.
- To encourage staff participation, open communication, and development.
- To implement ongoing fund development in order to achieve long-term financial stability.
- To cooperate with government agencies, non-profits, and local businesses.
- To develop and maintain local information and history collections.