11110 Alondra Blvd.
With student learning as the paramount destination, Cerritos College guides students with the map and the means to make their educational aspirations a reality. The college takes pride in offering open access education for associate degrees, transfer, career technical training, basic skills, and lifelong learning. Creating career pathways and opportunities for self-enrichment that benefit the economic vitality of its unique, multicultural community, Cerritos College values diversity and employs learning programs and student services that underscore student success. Faculty, staff, administrators, and students partner to promote relevance in today's global community by nurturing intellectual curiosity and applauding academic excellence.
Driven by the pursuit of unparalleled student success, Cerritos College will provide access to innovative learning opportunities that promote the power of learning.
We are guided by our core values of:
- supporting and promoting Student Success;
- achieving Excellence/Quality in teaching, learning, service and in college processes;
- supporting Innovation and Creativity to enhance and enrich learning and services;
- celebrating Diversity in people, philosophies, cultures, beliefs, programs and learning environments;
- promoting respect and trust in all People be they students, community members and employees;
- fostering Integrity as the foundation for all that we do;
- developing, nurturing and supporting Partnerships with our educational, business and industry colleagues;
- planning and supporting Comprehensiveness in our curricular offerings; and supporting Inclusiveness of individual, campus and community viewpoints in collaborative decision-making processes.