Cedar Bluffs is a 223-acre preserve featuring a scenic forested bluffland with sandstone cliffs. It is located ten miles west of Oskaloosa in southwestern Mahaska County. The interesting flora of Cedar Bluffs caught the attention of botanists as early as 1919. It was acquired in 1990 by the Mahaska County Conservation Board with assistance from the Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation, and was dedicated in 1997 as a biological, geological, and archaeological state preserve.
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR