Cavalier Country Club is a 9 hole grass green golf course established in 1925, developed from a horse pasture. We were incorporated in 1945. We built our clubhouse in the 50's with several additions throughout the years. In 1954 a foot bridge was erected across the ravine on #7's fairway. In 1959 there was a major watershed project built, causing us to lose about 18 acres of land, however it gave us a water source so we could add grass greens. The grass greens and watering system was complete about 1970. In 1991 a completely automated irrigation system was completed. Since the 90's there has been minor modifications to both the course and the clubhouse. We are currently at about 2969 yards and have a course rating of 64.8.
CCC is a stock holder-owned corporation, which allows public access. It operates as a non-profit organization with each dollar taken in put back into the facility for members and non-members enjoyment.
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR