The Canyon County Community Clinic is a non-denominational Christian organization whose mission is to convey the love of Jesus Christ by improving the quality of life for those who are economically disadvantaged and without health insurance in Canyon County, Idaho by providing free medical services.
- We believe in one God, Creator of all things infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the divine inspiration, integrity, and final authority of the Bible as the Word of God and it reveals that Jesus Christ is God’s Son.
- We are created in God’s image and He created us to have eternal life through Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the unique deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all mankind have equal value and should be treated with compassion and respect.
- We believe in the value of a team-oriented approach to addressing the needs of the under served and uninsured.
Monday, Jul 26, 2021 at 1:00pm Eastern Time
Monday, Jul 26, 2021 at 7:00pm Mountain Time
Online via Livestream
Tuesday, Jul 27, 2021 at 10:00am Mountain Time
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR