A dog park is fenced area where dogs can run off leash and socialize in a safe and secure area. A dog park provides a place for people and dogs to relax, exercise and socialize.
1) Open space where dogs can run and play in a legal "off-leash" area;
2) A double gated perimeter fence, divided into two sections: one for large dogs, and one for smaller or older dogs;
3) Shade, nearby parking, routine maintenance, and a notice board for dog park rules and related information.
4) Water source outside the park for drinking.
5) Bags (donated by park users) for scooping the poop.
Hours: The park is open from dusk to dawn
Thursday, Oct 14, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Wednesday, Oct 20, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Tuesday, Sep 21, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Virtual Zoom meeting
JOIN FOR JUST $16 A YEAR